Industrial painting is distinguished from commercial and residential requirements by the sheer scope of the project. Industrial buildings are large scale and require equipment for working at heights, techniques for preventing corrosion, applicable surface preparation and considerable safety precautions. Failure to procure the right materials or provide appropriate surface preparation when painting an industrial complex can result in a very maintenance heavy future. We liaison with designers and construction departments to produce industrial buildings that last for decades minimal maintenance. We can also upgrade existing industrial complexes with anti-corrosion treatments and paint that endures local weather conditions.
The right paint and painting techniques are essential for a building that is mean to last. We guarantee out trained personnel can produce results that last far longer than other methods. Industrial buildings are business investments, and business investments are worth getting right.
- Immaculate painting of building structures.
- Optimization of external surface design for withstanding local weather.
- Optimisation of internal materials and preparation to withstand wear and tear.
- Corrosion control for metal surfaces, inside and external.
- Liaison between project construction departments for integrated work completed on schedule.
- Surface preparation and restoration, which is essential for industrial sites.
- Anti-graffiti and anti-Pollution surfaces.
- High Pressure Cleaning.
- Floor coatings for non-slip and heavy wear surface.
- Environmentally friendly, low emission paints.
- Ongoing maintenance and safety programme.